Monday, May 12, 2014

bliss!

BEST DAY EVER! It was so good to see all of your lovely faces and I thoroughly enjoyed it way to much. I was way to happy to just see you and talk with you. It was a great MOTHERS day. Mom. you rock. I love you lots and you are awesome. so glad to call you my mom. As I woke up this morning I got to thinking… oh shoot I think I may have told all my funny stories to you all and all I don't have much to say today.

 I apologize for the short email today but I want to say just a few words. I am grateful to be a Norton. I am also so grateful for the family that we are. I know that Heavenly Father wants us to be CLOSE and i know that we can succeed. 
President Monson gave a wonderful talk this last conference talking about LOVE and how it is the essence of the gospel and I know that as we love EVERYONE around us we will be able to feel of Gods love more abundantly in our lives. This is something I know that everyone can work on.. We may get frustrated with others, impatient, and just sometimes mad. lets not forget that Satan wants to pull us apart. As we live the gospel we will be blessed. I know that this is true. After we skyped yesterday we went to go teach a less active family in the ward and we taught them about the importance of families and it was really eye opening to me. I LOVE you all so much and I would do anything for you. I love how close we all are. I know this is the true church. I am looking forward to this week, it is going to be FULL of sunshine and just pure wonderfulness and i just can't wait! you are all great and I
love you all so much. stay good:) 
 
Love Sister Norton!

No comments:

Post a Comment