Monday, February 10, 2014

TRANSFERS

Utahhhhhhhh! Hi how's it going with all of you lovely people?!
   Last Monday we were able to go to this cute little antique shop in Snohomish and I felt like I was in Park City/Vail Colorado... and I loved it! SO much fun. We went with these 2 older ladies in our ward and they were so fun to be around. We went to this little frozen yogurt place and um guess what they had! they totally stole my invention.. well they didn't steal it they just actually came up with it first. A DIVIDER! BLAST! I will not be rich ever.. oh well that is okay!

  We were able to meet with Elisabeth twice this week and it was great. Slowly but surely she is starting to progress and it has been such an amazing thing to watch. We had great lessons with her and the spirit was there for sure. We went over the articles of faith with her and every time we had finished reading them she would look up and say... "well I definitely believe in that" it was so funny and Sister Fishburn and I just couldn't stop laughing. SUCH A GREAT LESSON. Let me say this.. I LOVE her... and she is AMAZING! I am so lucky to be teaching a women like her and her daughter told us she really wants to be baptized! and Elisabeth told us she just needs a little bit more time..
   We had a great lesson with Brother Krick this week and he wanted to hear all about the trials that we have been through and we shared some things and he was very touched and the lesson just went so well and he has really changed a lot since the first time i met him. He called us the other day and said.. SISTERS. if you ever need a place to live just know that you can come here and stay with us.. Then his wife talked to us the other day about how he is a different man. whoa! THE GOSPEL truly changes lives and i love it.

At times it gets hard and i think... what the heck is going on? Why doesn't anyone want to talk to me? and then this week while i was studying i came across this scripture and i have read it many times but for some reason it just really hit me
 d&c 6
 33 aFear not to do bgood, my sons, for whatsoever ye csow, that shall ye also reap; therefore, if ye sow dgood ye shall also reap good for your ereward.
 34 Therefore, fear not, little aflock; do good; let earth and hell combine against you, for if ye are bbuilt upon my rock, they cannot prevail.
boom. it felt really good to read this and just know that if i am trying my hardest and doing everything i can then i will not fail.
oh and funny story... it snowed on Saturday night. yep. and it snowed 2 inches and CHURCH was canceled. ARE YOU SERIOUS!? these people here are hilarious. I couldn't believe it. they have no idea how to drive in the snow and the snow here is super nasty, so so slushy! nasty.
I love you all very much. The CHURCH is true and I know that Heavenly Father loves everyone of his children no matter what.
love sister Norton:)

No comments:

Post a Comment