Monday, December 23, 2013

Snow? Christmas Miracle!


SNOW? Christmas Miracle!

Date: December 23, 2013
Area: Lake Stevens, Washington
Companion: Sister Fishburn

Hello Hello wonderful people that I love so much!

    I don't have that much time to write today but I have SO SO SO MUCH TO SAY! First things first. MOM thank you so much for sending me the BOOK! I was so happy and I thought you would just email me the book or something so that was a pleasant surprise. Thanks!! I loved it and it was wonderful to read it to families this past week. It really brought the spirit!

 

THEN IT SNOWED!! my first Washington snow. and it was GREAT!! for the first couple of minutes and then it turned to complete slush. gross.. its alright though.. we have received way to many carmels and just goodies... its a good thing we are on bikes... if ya know what I mean. I cant wait to see you all on Christmas! thanks for sending me so much love through the emails! I love you all and cant wait to see you so so so soon!
WEDNESDAY at 12:30 my time. GET READY!!

 

We had a great lesson with Elisabeth Ill share with you on Christmas! WAHOOOO!!

 

 

love Sister Norton

No comments:

Post a Comment