Monday, December 9, 2013

The gospel changes lives....mine included


Hi! So I have decided that I LOVE P-day's ....but I HATE them. Maybe it's a missionary thing, but that is how I feel. Don't get me wrong. I love emailing and hearing about everything but it's also stressful. I'm sure I will get used to it. I mean it still is weird to me that I am on a mission. I know I already sent my email, but right now Sister Wright and I are just chillin and writing letters. There are so many things that happen in a day that I wish I could share with you...but there's just too much to say.

I just want to say how grateful I am to be a Norton. How lucky I feel to be able to wake up each morning at 6:30am and put on a name tag that not only has my name on it but more importantly has Christ's name on it.

I know the gospel changes lives! I love that it is all about change. It is one of the hardest things, to change, but it is also the most rewarding. I think one of the hardest things that I have had to realize is that everyone has a choice and is given agency. I just have to keep going and I can NEVER give up.

It's also weird to think that life goes on without me. I hope you all aren't having to much fun!

One night I was talking to my companion and we started saying how lucky we feel and how wonderful it is to really be set apart from the world. I love it! I know that God lives!

Thank you for all the love and support

Love- Sister Norton


No comments:

Post a Comment